- Post Grad Dip Legal Practice
- Admitted to the Supreme Court of Queensland
- Admitted to the High Court of Australia
- Queensland Law Society Member
- Gold Coast District Law Association Member
Brunella heads the residential property division at Woods Hatcher Solicitors and has over 17 years’ experience in residential property transactions.
Brunella completed her law degree in 2018 by external study and was admitted as a solicitor of the Supreme Court that same year.
She has assisted countless clients achieve their property goals and is an asset to the firm as she receives frequent repeat and referral business.